S2 Ep. 04 – Launcher Spotlight: How Alyssa Lang Went From 1 Sale to $1 Million in 3 Years
In today’s episode Alyssa Lang, owner and founder of Workflow Queen and Magnetic Bookkeeping & Consulting, shares how she grew her business from one sale to $1 million by year three of her business.
If you’ve been around for a while, you’ll know that Alyssa is somewhat of a TWL Celebrity around here. 🎉 The irony is that Alyssa considered herself a “small fish” when joining TWL, and has gone on to have incredible success!
In this episode she delves into the importance of niching down, designing a business that supports your core values and shares her secrets to managing four launches a year.
Alyssa also tells all about her offer suite and the role that launching plays in her big-picture strategy! Tune in to this episode to learn how she overcame money mindset blocks, how she’s navigated challenging times in her business and the self-care practice that has been transformative while running multiple businesses.
In this week’s episode, we talk about …
- How Alyssa was able to go from making ONE sale, to $350k in two days, to $1 mil in year three of her business
- How she overcame feelings of undeservingness about earning damn good money.
- Her offer suite and the role that launching plays into her big picture strategy
- What her days as an online business owner look like (hint – it’s not entirely what you’d expect 🛶🐕)
- How to handle the pressure of being a CEO
- The one decision that has made the biggest impact on the success of her business
- A powerful practice that has been transformative for Alyssa when it comes to her self care
… and sooo, so much more!
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
To celebrate the launch of season two, we’re giving you an opportunity to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
All you have to do to enter is leave a star rating and write a review on Apple Podcasts before Tuesday, April 4th!
Then, send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “season two”.
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts:
You can easily leave a rating and review by scrolling down on the On Purpose with Alex Beadon show page, selecting a star rating and tapping “write a review”!
For additional entries:
- Post a screenshot of the episode or a picture of you listening to your Instagram Stories and tag me @alexbeadon
- Send me a DM letting me know what you thought of this episode!
The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday, April 4th! Click here to sign up for the newsletter!
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.