On today’s episode of “On Purpose with Alex Beadon”, I’m joined by Laura & past TWL student and host of the Sustainable Scaling Podcast, Adriane Galea, to talk about scaling your online business joyfully and sustainably.
We dive into the inner workings of Team Beadon, including the hard conversations we’ve had that have been necessary for our long lasting work relationships.
We get into how we’ve redefined success as we grow our business and the shifts in our perspectives that have prioritized a holistic, balanced approach. You’ll also discover our revolutionary Rinse & Repeat Launch Strategy and why it’s key for longevity in your online business model.
You’ll learn the importance of protecting a CEO’s design time, gain insights into alternative measures of launch success and how the launch process can be an exciting and transformative tool for personal development and self-awareness!
We’ll also cover …
- Why CEOs shouldn’t delegate away the tasks that spark joy and creativity (even if your fav biz gurus say otherwise)
- Why we maintain that “it doesn’t have to be perfect to be profitable”
- How much time I actually spend in the design role and how my team facilitates that
- The hard conversations we’ve had in the business (and the anecdote when having these difficult chats!)
- Alternative measures of launch success that we actively measure
- What our small, dynamic team of three looks like today – and how we feel going into our next launch!
If you’re an online course creator or membership site owner seeking time, location, and financial freedom, this episode is your ticket to discovering how to build a thriving business while living your most joyful life. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Find Adriane here!
- Listen to the Sustainable Scaling Podcast
- Make ‘Em Beg to Work for You – Dr. Angela E. Lauria
- Clockwork (the book) – by Mike Michalowicz & Adrienne Dorison
- Run Like Clockwork – Accelerator Course – by Mike Michalowicz & Adrienne Dorison
- Request an Application to Together We Launch
- Click here to join the VIP list for exclusive updates!
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.