In today’s episode Alyssa Lang, owner and founder of Workflow Queen and Magnetic Bookkeeping & Consulting, shares how she grew her business from one sale to $1 million by year three of her business.
If you’ve been around for a while, you’ll know that Alyssa is somewhat of a TWL Celebrity around here. 🎉 The irony is that Alyssa considered herself a “small fish” when joining TWL, and has gone on to have incredible success!
In this episode she delves into the importance of niching down, designing a business that supports your core values and shares her secrets to managing four launches a year.
Alyssa also tells all about her offer suite and the role that launching plays in her big-picture strategy! Tune in to this episode to learn how she overcame money mindset blocks, how she’s navigated challenging times in her business and the self-care practice that has been transformative while running multiple businesses.
In this week’s episode, we talk about …
- How Alyssa was able to go from making ONE sale, to $350k in two days, to $1 mil in year three of her business
- How she overcame feelings of undeservingness about earning damn good money.
- Her offer suite and the role that launching plays into her big picture strategy
- What her days as an online business owner look like (hint – it’s not entirely what you’d expect 🛶🐕)
- How to handle the pressure of being a CEO
- The one decision that has made the biggest impact on the success of her business
- A powerful practice that has been transformative for Alyssa when it comes to her self care
… and sooo, so much more!
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.