In this episode of “On Purpose with Alex Beadon,” I take a look back at the past three years and share personal and professional updates, changes in perspective, and lessons learned. I also delve into my goals and expectations for season 2 and share a moving personal story about my grandmother’s illness and how it taught me so much about loss, grief, legacy and family.
In this episode, we chat about …
- How I went from being on a high in business and life, to spiralling into one of the most difficult mental spaces I’ve ever been in
- What I’ve learned from the hardest experience of my life
- What losing both of my grandparents in the space of a few months taught me
- Something unexpected that I learned from the most profitable years in my business
- One of the most surprising things that happened when I took a year off from the business
- One of the biggest gifts that my business has given me (and no, it wasn’t the ability to travel as much as I want!)
- The 3 things I’m willing to make less money for
… and so much more!
Here’s what you can expect this season –
As you’ll hear me talk more on in this episode, my goal for this new season is to continue to connect with you in a very intimate, real, authentic way.
You can expect practical tips, strategies and mindsets for building a successful online business while also maintaining a truly fulfilling and happy life.
You’ll get the tools to create a wildly profitable online business that feels sustainable so that you can experience time, location and financial freedom.
I’ll be covering themes such as prioritizing self-care, maintaining your work-life balance, developing a non-hustle mentality, and more.
I want this podcast to be a reminder for you to recenter and prioritize living your most joyful life – one in which you are experiencing surrender, cultivating faith and feel deeply engaged.
We have some epic episodes in the pipeline – so definitely keep an eye out!
- Run Like Clockwork – by Adrienne Dorison and Mike Michalowicz
- The Launch Expansion Method – free training teaching you how to scale your online offer through launching
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.