S2 Ep. 01 – Looking Back: The Most Life-Changing 3 Years of My Life!
In this episode of “On Purpose with Alex Beadon,” I take a look back at the past three years and share personal and professional updates, changes in perspective, and lessons learned. I also delve into my goals and expectations for season 2 and share a moving personal story about my grandmother’s illness and how it taught me so much about loss, grief, legacy and family.
In this episode, we chat about …
- How I went from being on a high in business and life, to spiralling into one of the most difficult mental spaces I’ve ever been in
- What I’ve learned from the hardest experience of my life
- What losing both of my grandparents in the space of a few months taught me
- Something unexpected that I learned from the most profitable years in my business
- One of the most surprising things that happened when I took a year off from the business
- One of the biggest gifts that my business has given me (and no, it wasn’t the ability to travel as much as I want!)
- The 3 things I’m willing to make less money for
… and so much more!
Here’s what you can expect this season –
As you’ll hear me talk more on in this episode, my goal for this new season is to continue to connect with you in a very intimate, real, authentic way.
You can expect practical tips, strategies and mindsets for building a successful online business while also maintaining a truly fulfilling and happy life.
You’ll get the tools to create a wildly profitable online business that feels sustainable so that you can experience time, location and financial freedom.
I’ll be covering themes such as prioritizing self-care, maintaining your work-life balance, developing a non-hustle mentality, and more.
I want this podcast to be a reminder for you to recenter and prioritize living your most joyful life – one in which you are experiencing surrender, cultivating faith and feel deeply engaged.
We have some epic episodes in the pipeline – so definitely keep an eye out!
- Run Like Clockwork – by Adrienne Dorison and Mike Michalowicz
- The Launch Expansion Method – free training teaching you how to scale your online offer through launching
Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
To celebrate the launch of season two, we’re giving you an opportunity to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
All you have to do to enter is leave a star rating and write a review on Apple Podcasts before Tuesday, March 28th!
Then, send a screenshot to email@example.com with the subject line, “season two”.
For additional entries:
- Post a screenshot of the episode or a picture of you listening to your Instagram Stories and tag me @alexbeadon
- Send me a DM letting me know what you thought of this episode!
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts:
You can easily leave a rating and review by scrolling down on the On Purpose with Alex Beadon show page, selecting a star rating and tapping “write a review”!
The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday, March 28th! Click here to sign up for the newsletter!
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.