S2 Ep. 07 – Mistakes that are Sabotaging Your Course Sales
Over the last 12 years of being in the online space, there’s one thing I’ve noticed that really moves the needle when it comes to sales.
In fact, I would dare to say that this ONE thing works to strengthen your sales more than anything else.
So in today’s solo episode, I’m sharing with you this one thing that I need you to become obsessed with if you want a sustainable offer that you can turn into a multiple six-figure revenue stream.
I’ve had an online business selling digital products since 2011 and this one focus has allowed me to sell to thousands of students (over 11,900!) from all over the world. I’ve also helped online businesses scale their online sales through the power of launching since 2016. In watching my clients go through their own launches it’s crystal clear to me that having this one thing can massively affect your conversion rate and your launch outcome.
So in today’s solo episode, I share my secrets to strengthening your conversion rate, moving the needle on your sales and improving your client transformations. You’ll learn the win-win tactic that results in higher levels of impact for your ideal clients, leading to long-term profitability.
Through the tips and tools shared in this episode, you’ll gain the knowledge behind creating a sustainable, successful online offer that results in longevity in your business. We’ll talk about the mistakes to avoid, seven things to improve your sales and the action steps you can take today.
Tune in to this episode to unlock the secrets that will result in long-term profitability, success and a six-figure revenue stream!
You’ll learn …
- The one thing that will strengthen your launch conversion rate and result in more sales
- How this win-win tactic will also result in higher levels of impact and transformation for your ideal clients
- The keys to long-term profitability and sustainability in your business
- The mistake most first-time course creators make that result in no momentum and no results.
- One of my favorite ways to organize information when outlining my course (in a streamlined way)
- The importance of dedicating seasons of your business to product development
- Actionable steps that you can take to improve your sales
Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
To celebrate the launch of season two, we’re giving you an opportunity to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
All you have to do to enter is leave a star rating and write a review on Apple Podcasts before Tuesday, April 18th!
Then, send a screenshot to email@example.com with the subject line, “season two”.
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts:
You can easily leave a rating and review by scrolling down on the On Purpose with Alex Beadon show page, selecting a star rating and tapping “write a review”!
For additional entries:
- Post a screenshot of the episode or a picture of you listening to your Instagram Stories and tag me @alexbeadon
- Send me a DM letting me know what you thought of this episode!
The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday, April 18th! Click here to sign up for the newsletter!
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.