S2 Ep. 06 – The Secret to Creating a Business That Loves You Back with Satnam Kaur
On this episode of On Purpose with Alex Beadon, we chat with previous TWL member, Satnam Kaur, on all things aligned entrepreneurship and living a purpose-driven life. We dive deeeeeep into the power of trusting your CEO discernment when making difficult decisions within your business.
Satnam shares a personal story of feeling disenchanted within her business and how she used her intuition and values as a compass to realign her business with her purpose. We’ll dive into how shifting her focus from making sales to relationship-building increased her profitability – even after making the bold decision to turn her paid membership site into a free community resource.
If you’re feeling tied to your desk, out of alignment within your business, and ready to make the changes that bring your business back on purpose, this episode is for you.
Satnam and I chat about …
- The bold decision that would impact Satnam’s bottom line in favor of alignment, authenticity, community and joy
- What it feels like when you are no longer in alignment with your business and her go-to practice to invite clarity into her process
- How to strengthen your CEO discernment and how trusting this intuition improved Satnam’s retention rates
- The mantra at the forefront of the new wave of online business
- The resource Satnam uses to plan her content without having to think about it
- Her experience within TWL, even though she did not hit her financial goal
Join us as we explore the importance of authenticity, alignment, and purpose on your entrepreneurial journey.
Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
To celebrate the launch of season two, we’re giving you an opportunity to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
All you have to do to enter is leave a star rating and write a review on Apple Podcasts before Tuesday, April 11th!
Then, send a screenshot to email@example.com with the subject line, “season two”.
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts:
You can easily leave a rating and review by scrolling down on the On Purpose with Alex Beadon show page, selecting a star rating and tapping “write a review”!
For additional entries:
- Post a screenshot of the episode or a picture of you listening to your Instagram Stories and tag me @alexbeadon
- Send me a DM letting me know what you thought of this episode!
The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday, April 11th! Click here to sign up for the newsletter!
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.