Launching is an all-encompassing thing, and it cannot be done overnight. If you are planning on launching soon, you must be working on your plan and putting systems in place months before the actual launch date. I know I keep saying this but, I absolutely LOVE making these videos because I get to take you behind the scenes to show you what a day in the life before a launch is like.
The Launch Dairies series offers you a look into all the planning currently taking place as we get ready to release the Ultimate Launch Bootcamp and Together We Launch. This series is perfect if you are an online course creator or if you own a membership site and you are planning on launching soon.
In this latest episode, I start my day at 5:30 am and I don’t stop until 8:00 pm! In this video you will see me:
- Meet with our Content Manager to go over our Facebook ads performance.
- Talk about why I spent thousands of dollars investing in myself.
- Review my tried and tested launch content plan.
- Start day one of the 75 Day Hard challenge.
- Go over the email marketing plan for the Ultimate Launch Bootcamp.
- Plan my next day, before heading to bed- productivity hack!
- Answer my DMs (Yes! When you DM me, I’m the one who actually replies)
I’m so grateful you’re coming on this journey with me through the Launch Diaries series. I love opening my virtual door and letting you in behind the scenes as I prepare for my next amazing launch! 😅 Watch the full video here:
Your wellness does not need to suffer for you to have your most successful launch. In fact, I experienced my first six-figure launch when I decided to prioritize my well-being over everything! In my newest video I am showing you, that contrary to what they say, you can have your most successful launch without sacrificing your wellness.
So many of us are being held hostage by our launch to-do list. We feel we must tick everything off, even if it means losing sleep, not eating enough, not exercising… you know the drill. Ten years ago, I ditched my to-do list, I started prioritizing my energy, which led to me feeling and doing my best during my launch. It worked for me, and it will work for you!
Not sure where to start in prioritizing your wellness during a launch? Here are five things to put in place before your launch that will lead to you having a stress-free launch.
1. Plan your Launch | You need to have a launch that is planned so strategically that you know what is happening and at what time. If you want to have a stress-free launch, make sure you have a launch plan, and that it is being worked on months before the actual launch date.
2. Review Your Plan | Get very clear on launch roles and responsibilities. The important thing is making sure everyone on your team knows their roles, what needs to get done, and by whom. I suggest having a weekly meeting with your team to review the plan and the upcoming launch.
3. Have a support system in place | Launching is an all-encompassing thing, it requires your full presence which means you will need to have a support system. Do you have a support system in mind? Consider speaking with your support system and letting them know what to expect during the launch and how to support you
4. Mindset | Your mindset is pivotal during your launch. You need to ensure you are examining your beliefs about money and saying your affirmations daily. You will need to work on your mindset if your goal is to have your first six-figure launch.
5. Everything starts from within | As you prepare to go into launch mode, one of your main jobs is to always be mindful of how you’re feeling. Do all you can to ensure you are vibrating on another frequency to knock this launch out of the park.
There you have it, five launch wellness tips for you to start working on before your launch. Watch the full video here, where I go more in-depth on each tip. I also made a printable download checklist filled with actionable steps for you to start prioritizing your wellness during a launch – click here to get your free checklist .
Are you launching soon? Do you have anything in place to make sure you are expertly taking care of yourself? If you are not sure where to start, watch the video below.
Two weeks ago, I started a new vlog series called Launch Diaries. In this series, I take you behind the scenes of what is happening in preparation for my upcoming launch. In this latest episode, I am taking you with me as I try to film THREE pieces of video content in one day.
This video is for the person who longs for the day when they are way ahead of their launch content plan; or for the Launcher who is still scrambling to post on their scheduled date and struggles to batch create content. If this sounds like you, then you will resonate HARD with today’s new Launch Diaries episode.
I started the day at 9:00 am and finished at 11:04 pm with the sole mission of creating three pieces of video content. Guess how many actually got filmed? I’m not telling 🤣 you’ll have to watch here to find out.
In this video you’ll see:
• The actual process of setting up to film (look out for a special guest appearance)
• The ugly truth around how time-consuming filming can be
• The best practices I’m learning while getting back into YouTube
• Live examples of me showing myself grace throughout the day
• The process of organizing my business from the back-end
Watch Launch Diaries 002 to get a REAL look into an actual day of content creation in the lead-up to our launch. Watch the full video here:
Do you feel like there is a huge piece of your launch puzzle missing? Are you low on energy because you feel you are shouting into a void? Are you still struggling with the self-imposed shame of asking people to buy your products? Do you ever think, “I wish there were a video to walk me through how to make my first six-figure launch?” Well, my friend! Your wish is granted!
In my latest video, I am sharing five tips that make a massive difference and can propel you to your first six-figure launch. This is the video I wish I saw when I was about to do my first launch in 2011.
Here are five tips that could be the difference between a five-figure launch or a six-figure launch:
1. Future proof your offer | You want an offer that sells itself and does not require a lot from you in the future. Is your offer future proof?
2. Do Your Market Research | Understand your client’s needs so that your offer is an automatic “HELL YES” from your customer. Do you know how much your ideal client would be willing to spend to fix their problem?
3. Focus on your mindset | I know so many Launchers who have this self-imposed shame around selling and promoting their products. Remember who you are here to serve and never forget that there are people who need your product because it will help them.
4. Use a Launch Strategy that works | There must be a strategic plan in place to get people onto your sales journey. What is your plan to get in front of your ideal client to share your story and introduce them to your product? Your strategy should be specific and work for you and the product you are selling.
5. Look at your launch like a math equation | It is so important to focus on your data. What are your numbers saying to you? Are you spending too much money on conversions? What performed well that can be tweaked and used for the next launch? Your data speaks to you, take the time to listen.
There you have it! The five things I focus on when launching. These tips have been proven to work for me on numerous launches including Project Storyline which was my first six-figure launch. Watch the full video here:
Welcome to my Launch Diaries! In this new series, I take you behind the scenes of what is happening in preparation for my upcoming launch. I decided to do this series because I wanted to create the kind of content that is not only meaningful to me but also beneficial to my community. I am enjoying making these VLOGs because I love the feeling of showing up and taking you with me as I go through my launch process.
You see, I’m currently in the process of planning two launches- YES, you read that right, one launch will lead right into the next. I have never done this before, and I am excited and nervous to see what lessons I’ll learn.
I personally *LOVE* launching because it brings together all my skills and my passions. It takes so much of my energy and I know I have to show up consistently. I consider it a huge personal development process because during a launch you are constantly facing all your fears and doubt. I know that can be scary for some people, I also know being unprepared for a launch makes it even harder- which is what I can help you with!
In this VLOG I take you through my entire Monday, starting from 7:40am to 10:12pm; you see and hear me talk about:
- How I went from feeling totally prepared to totally overwhelmed
- Why I feel like the bottleneck of my business
- What I do to prioritize my mental health + well-being
- How I prioritize my tasks
- A call with my Operations Manager and Bestie, Laura
- New business systems and processes
- How I prioritize my tasks and a lot more
The goal of these launch VLOGs is for me to open the door (or camera 😊), let you in behind the scenes, and to literally bring you in as I would my Biz Bestie. It is also a very interactive way for you to get a visual of what goes on behind a launch.
Come with me as we launch together! Watch the first video in the Launch Diaries series and don’t forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of this style of video!
Are you terrified of making more money in your business? Have you had these thoughts around money:
What would I do if I make a lot of money?
Am I even responsible enough to manage more money?
What will my friends and family think about me making so much money?
Will having more money change who I am?
I am talking about money and money mindset! Yes, the thing we were told NEVER to discuss. The thing we cannot live without yet if we want more of it we are called greedy. Why is the topic of money so taboo? Why is there so much secrecy and shame around money? You either don’t have enough or not making enough and want more. Money plays such a huge role in our lives, yet our mindset around it can be so warped.
If you’ve been following me on Instagram for some time, you’ve heard me speak about money mindset and how it played a huge role when I almost went bankrupt back in 2016. In January 2019 I made a podcast episode where I walked you through how I manifested $100,000 and how my mindset played an enormous role in my success.
In my latest YouTube video, I explore five main money mindset beliefs you should be working on to create long-term wealth and success in your life. How did I go about hacking my mind about money? How did I start actively believing that money is working for me instead of against me? I did so by using these Five Money Mindset Beliefs.
BELIEVING THAT MAKING MORE MONEY IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE FOR YOU
You do this by changing your beliefs around money, guarding your mind and saying these money affirmations. Another major thing is surrounding yourself with people who have already accomplished what you want to achieve. It gives your mind a visual that having more money is possible. WARNING: This only works if there are action steps being taken to point you in the right direction to create wealth.
BELIEVING THAT WE NEED MORE GOOD-HEARTED WEALTHY PEOPLE
While you do not need to have money to make a huge impact in the world, having it does make it easier. When there are more generous, good-hearted people who share their wealth this leads to a tangible change in the world. One of the main reasons for me wanting to make money is so that I can make a positive, genuine impact through my generosity, and create more sustainable opportunities for others.
BELIEVING THAT YOU CAN TRUSTED YOURSELF WITH MONEY AND THE RESPONSIBILITY IT BRINGS
One of the biggest feedbacks I get from people about making more money is that they do not feel they can trust themselves to make the right decisions about their wealth. This goes back to your mindset. You have to believe you can handle this. It starts with simple steps like tracking your finances. How much are you spending daily, weekly, monthly? When was the last time you even looked at your finances?
KNOWING THAT YOUR WORTH DOES NOT COME FROM YOUR MONEY
How you feel about yourself should not be a reflection of how much money is in your bank account. This is important, because a lot of people are hard on themselves when they do not hit their income goal. Having a healthy money mindset means you are clear about where your worth lies.
BELIEVING IT IS SAFE TO WANT MORE MONEY
This goes back to what you were taught as a child. Many people were taught that having a lot of money is a bad thing. Wanting money does not mean I get my sole joy or purpose out of having money. If I did not have money I would still have everything I need in life. Having money makes life easier so why would I not want it?
Those are the five money mindset beliefs I explore in my latest YouTube video. Being intentional about your money mindset is incredibly valuable because it will only increase the long-term wealth in your life. There is a version of yourself that is way more elevated, successful, who is making more money, being wildly generous and having a lot more freedom. We choose the stories we tell ourselves. What stories about money are you telling yourself?
I have also made a printable download worksheet filled with money mindset affirmations for you to use- click here to download.
Watch the video below to learn more about money mindset and how you can change yours.