In today’s episode, we’re joined by past Together We Launcher, wife, mom, Founder and CEO of the seven-figure brand Moms and Heels™, Marina Simone. Marina teaches busy moms to slay online sales by identifying their story, personal brand and mission – all using social media.
One day while stuck in a cubicle at work, Marina missed her first born taking her first steps. It was in that moment that she felt like she needed to strive for more for her daughter. Marina joined Network Marketing 10 years ago as a broke, single mom looking to get her car back from being repossessed.
In the first two years in the industry she never made a cent. However, it was her second company where Marina built an organization of over 60,000 customers and distributors in less than two years using online strategies. She became one of the Top 12 Income Earners in that company. She has since been featured in Yahoo Finance as a top Branding Coach in 2020 and 2021 and she now teaches other marketers how to do the same.
Through rinsing and repeating the TWL launch systems and strategies every 90 days, she made $532k on ONE offer through launching over the course of two years. This number included only the primary payments for her membership site, and the number over the course of the membership lifespan was closer to $1.5 million! 🤯
With zero social influence, Marina has built a multiple 7-figure income using social media and the TWL strategies – and you can too.
In this inspiring conversation with Marina Simone you’ll learn:
- How Marina has navigated through failed launches, imposter syndrome, the challenges of PTSD, bipolar disorder and anxiety to build a successful online business
- The myths about your social media numbers, the surprising truth about online millionaires, and the KPIs you should actually be focusing on
- Why Marina hates going viral and how she had her most profitable launch even though she had her lowest like count ever
- The power of her 333 method in building an online community and optimizing sales conversions
- Her experience within the TWL program, including her initial hesitations and the one thing she’d tell anyone on the fence about joining TWL
Trust me when I say, if you’re an online course or membership site creator on the fence about joining TWL, or struggling with self-doubt, scaling or strategy, tune in now because this is the episode for you!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Request an Application for Together We Launch (applications close Thursday, May 25th, 2023 at 11:59pm EST)
- Follow Marina on Instagram
- #049 – Legacy-Building, YouTube Success, & Black Fatherhood with Glen Henry
- Click here to join the VIP list for exclusive updates!
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.