In today’s episode, I’m joined by TWL Alumni, online entrepreneur and educator, Louise Henry, to explore all things launching, systems, automations and content creation!
In this episode, we share the story of how Louise played an important role in the inception of TWL and helping me recognize that my purpose was teaching business owners how to elevate and scale their launches. We dive into a foolproof strategy for creating security and maximum profitability in your online business, settle the launching vs. evergreen debate and share the one thing we both urge you to think about to ensure that your business is resilient to loss and personal challenges.
If you’re an online course creator who is ready to elevate the level that you’re playing at, feel grounded and confident in your systems and strategy, who wants to know exactly what to do to scale your business – stick around because this is the episode for you!
Louise & I talk about …
- 🌟 Louise’s role in the inception & evolution of TWL
- 🚀 How I came to recognize that my purpose was in teaching business owners how to elevate their launches, uplevel their strategy & scale their profitability
- 🎨 What to do if you’re constantly coming up with new offer ideas
- 🔭 How to strengthen your launches & take one offer to new heights
- 💼 A foolproof strategy for creating security & maximum profitability in your online business (we settle the launching vs evergreen business model debate once & for all!)
- ❤️🩹 How she’s been able to manage her business through loss & the one thing we URGE you to think about to ensure that your business can withstand challenging seasons of life
If you’re an online course creator who is ready to elevate the level that you’re playing at, feel grounded and confident in your systems and strategy, who wants to know exactly what to do to scale your business – this is the episode for you!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Find Louise on Instagram
- Uplevel with Asana
- Website that Wows
- Passive Profit Accelerator
- Join the Together We Launch waitlist
- Click here to join the VIP list for exclusive updates!
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.
2 thoughts on “S2 Ep. 12 – Launching vs Evergreen: Systems and Strategies for Designing a Highly Profitable, Resilient Online Business With Louise Henry”
I enjoy your podcast but I really am frustrated because I can’t always follow along with some of the lingo and jargon. As someone who has had digital products for years I’ve always chosen evergreen and not launches. I find launches still a little bit confusing because everyone is saying something different when they’re talking about them. I think it would be amazing if you could do a simple primer on your show defining what a launch is and what a launch is not. Why announcing a product several times a year makes sense and what’s really happening when you do that. I think a lot of people hear the word launch and they think you’re launching something new but in the digital product world you’re just releasing it into the world multiple times so what’s new about that is it new content is it a new price? Are you launching just because you want students to all the moving through at the same time together? It’s all just very unclear and I think for people who are trying to listen to your podcast who aren’t super familiar with the guts of what a launch is it would be great to do a basic 101 primer. Just my two cents
Hey Sean! Thank you so much for your feedback. Alex and I loved your comment and think that would be an excellent topic to dive into. We really appreciate getting to understand where our listeners are in their current business journey and where Alex can help fill the gaps. – Laura, Team Beadon