Two weeks ago, I started a new vlog series called Launch Diaries. In this series, I take you behind the scenes of what is happening in preparation for my upcoming launch. In this latest episode, I am taking you with me as I try to film THREE pieces of video content in one day.
This video is for the person who longs for the day when they are way ahead of their launch content plan; or for the Launcher who is still scrambling to post on their scheduled date and struggles to batch create content. If this sounds like you, then you will resonate HARD with today’s new Launch Diaries episode.
I started the day at 9:00 am and finished at 11:04 pm with the sole mission of creating three pieces of video content. Guess how many actually got filmed? I’m not telling 🤣 you’ll have to watch here to find out.
In this video you’ll see:
• The actual process of setting up to film (look out for a special guest appearance)
• The ugly truth around how time-consuming filming can be
• The best practices I’m learning while getting back into YouTube
• Live examples of me showing myself grace throughout the day
• The process of organizing my business from the back-end
Watch Launch Diaries 002 to get a REAL look into an actual day of content creation in the lead-up to our launch. Watch the full video here: