Not too long ago, I came down with strong feelings of anxiety and overwhelm. My anxiety was my body’s way of telling me that something was going on. I was taking too much on and I needed to slow down.
In Episode 89 of On Purpose, I dive into what was causing my anxiety and overwhelm and my biggest takeaways from the whole experience. I talk about:
THINGS YOU’LL LEARN:
- How anxiety can actually help you
- Why business leaders should focus more on “design” rather than “doing”
- Why it’s so important to trust yourself
- Why a community of peers is vital to your business
If you have been dealing with anxiety and overwhelm, I hope this episode inspires you to take a step back and give yourself space to breathe.
- Book: Run Like Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz on Amazon
- Run Like Clockwork with Mike & Adrienne
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.