Today I welcome Diana House, the CEO of Fast Forward Ventures, a Canadian private financing company focusing on private mortgages in Ontario, a real estate investor, private lender, and a lawyer turned award-winning serial entrepreneur who has been building businesses in the e-commerce and real estate spaces for nearly a decade. This episode is your opportunity to learn about profitability, as well as entrepreneur finance and empowerment, from Diana, who has been awarded the top 20 Under 40 by Business London and one of the leading female entrepreneurs in Canada by the w100. I absolutely love Diana’s focus on empowering and teaching entrepreneurs about profitability and finance and I’m so excited to be able to share this interview with you.
- What the most nourishing part of having a business is
- What driving too hard for capacity and over-functioning mean to Diana
- How she decides between knowing when to hustle and when to relax
- How Diana started as an entrepreneur
- The importance of delegating tasks when running a business
- How Diana discovered what her zone of genius was
- Getting over the fear of making yourself visible
- Advice new entrepreneurs need to get their finances in order
- What has Diana learned from the book “Profit First” by Mike Michalowicz
- The value of focusing on your profitability and leveling up your finances
3 Key Points:
- Take note on the cues your social circle makes about you regarding your balance with hustle and flow.
- We aren’t self-made. We are community made.
- If you don’t have an assistant, you are the assistant.
Check out Diana:
- Website: www.dianahouse.com
- Instagram: @dianapowerhouse
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.