After eleven days of travel, I’m finally back home and reflecting on how I want to bring more grounded energy into my life. I love new months, and this month of April perfectly coincided with this strong desire I had to set my intentions for the month.
In this episode I share it all when it comes to both personal *and* business goals – and it’s a good one to listen to if you’re ready to start your month feeling inspired & ready to claim your intentions and focus!
Take a listen & let me know what you think!
ALSO – this month I have a goal to hit 200 reviews on iTunes. Can you help me get there? To leave a review just open the “Podcast” app on your phone, search for “On Purpose With Alex Beadon”. When you find it, tap on it and scroll all the way down until you see “ratings and reviews”. Then you’ll see words at the bottom that say “Write A Review”. Tap on those words, leave a heartfelt review, and MAYBE you’ll be featured on the podcast next week! 😉
Sending you love,
THINGS YOU’LL LEARN:
- The five things I’ll be focusing on this month
- The new app I’m using to help me read more
- Two surprising things I want to get better at in my biz this month
- The one vanity metric I’ll be working on this month in the gym
- What turning 30 this month has me thinking about my finances
- Why I’m most grateful for having Nick in my life
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.