Today we welcome Adrienne Dorison, an operational efficiency expert, business owner, and author. She is the CEO + Co-Founder of Run Like Clockwork™ alongside of best-selling author, Mike Michalowicz, where she equips CEO’s to design a business + team that can run itself, like clockwork. Adrienne has helped hundreds of business leaders + teams — from Fortune 500 corporations to fast-growth startups — to improve their profit margins, reduce waste and take an unplugged vacation.
In this episode, she shares how she was able to leave her corporate job, pay off her $50,000 of student debt in six months, activate enough discipline to go after her dream of operating her own business, get emotional stability, and she also speaks to us about some efficiency mistakes that may be holding businesses back.
- Knowing what you need in your “self-care cocktail” to be your best self
- What patterns are holding back new business owners
- What is your highest value to your company, and how much time are you spending on it
- Every business has a bottleneck when it comes to growth
- What is Adrienne’s business and podcast Run Like Clockwork all about
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.