It is easy to let papers pile up on your desk, and it is even easier to justify why cleaning them up is a task for tomorrow. If you could elevate your mood by moving the papers, would you? Desha Peacock, coach, award-winning host and TV producer, and two-time author, shares tips and tricks on how to upgrade our workspaces.
- How Desha chose to open her own business and how it nourishes her
- Creating a creative, uncluttered workspace can clear your mind
- Being intentional about what is in your workspace
- Having storage containers where you normally dump things is an easy trick to tidying up
- Why increasing natural lighting and lighter colors in your workspace is important
- How to maximize minimal office space
- Get messy and creative with less clutter. Why keeping less on your desk is more
- Making your workspace fit your own work style can be as simple as acknowledging your lifestyle intentions
- Lifestyle intentions are the parts of life that inspire you and set your passion on fire
- Writing lifestyle intentions help set-up your workspace for success
- How to make your workspace feel like home when you are on the road
- Shaping a life that pleases you first
- An impactful book Desha recommends “Overcoming Underearning”
- Challenge: Look at your workspace, see how you feel, and do one thing that will elevate the space
3 Key Points:
- Creating an uncluttered workspace is important for doing work that matters.
- Knowing your lifestyle intentions can guide you to design a workspace that will fit your work style.
- Natural lighting, lighter paint colors, and easy storage locations are all important parts of tidying up your office space. Focus on having only the tools you use on your desk to maximize space.
- Instagram: @deshapeacock
- Website: sweetspotstyle.com
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.