Glen Henry is a YouTube sensation with over 150K subscribers. His vision was to share the realities of parenthood and his authentic approach to sharing his story has created a family outside of his own among his subscribers. In today’s episode I speak to him about fatherhood, transparency, and how he launched his Youtube channel.
If you’re an entrepreneur who wants to step into your voice and brand online, if you want to take your YouTube channel to the next level, or if you want to build a legacy with your work, this is the episode for you.
- Why Glen switched from touring the world to being a stay at home dad
- How Glen makes a living as a stay at home dad
- The power of sharing with transparency
- Frustration birthed Glen’s vision
- Being a stay at home dad was one of the hardest things Glen did
- Why there is power in proof
- The importance of not “being perfect”
- How to leverage YouTube as a medium for storytelling
- It is never too late to start
- Consistency is key when creating content on YouTube
- Challenge: Celebrate other people around you
- Learn about Frank Puppet and help make Glen’s idea to create High Quality Educational Content That Inspires Children through the use of Puppeteering and HipHop come true. When you donate, please include the hashtag #purposeseeker on your donation form so that I can see it was you :)!
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.