Today on the podcast Alex reflects on her recent trip to South Africa. She goes into depth on why she is there, what she’s learned so far, and the importance of surrounding yourself with like minded people. You’ll hear her story about meeting Richard Branson and the insights she got from it. If you want to hear about the behind the scenes of her trip, this episode is for you.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Her daily gratitude practice.
- Why she has decided to stop putting herself last.
- Why you should stop taking advice from people in your life who have never run a business.
- Her thoughts on the loneliness that comes from running a virtual business.
- What it was like to meet Richard Branson.
- What she learned from her once in a lifetime experience of an African Safari.
- & much more.
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.