In today’s episode, I welcome Lana Shlafer, Mindset and LOA expert featured on NPR and TVOne. Lana helps those who are ready to turn pain to gain, manifest miracles and master their lives. With an all encompassing background as an Investment banker, Certified Yoga Teacher and Personal Training, it is fitting that Lana finds her passion project within Coaching. Lana shares the peaks and troughs on her path to self-discovery, and ultimately, her own business.
- Introduction of guest Lana Shlafer
- How to stop working for someone else and start working for yourself
- How to have something that drives you beyond expectations and results
- Realizing what makes us unhappy is a part of finding what makes us happy
- Our peaks and troughs of life all contribute to our path
- Why you should take the first step even if there is fear
- The law of attraction and how it manifested in Lana’s life
- How to move out of survival mode
- How her calling called her: People notice what you are passionate about and demand it
- Mastery is being unconditionally content
- How you can color a situation good
- How to get clear on what matters most to you
- The relationship that matters most: the one with yourself
3 Key Points
- Working for yourself can be freeing and fear-filled at the same time.
- The path to discovering yourself and your business is not straight nor is it one size fits all
- At the end of the day in business and life, the relationship that matters most is the one you have with yourself. If you can understand you inner-workings, you can build a life you love.
- “Pushed by pain until you are pulled by vision.” –Lana.
- “There is no such thing as an overnight success.” – Lana.
- “Most people don’t even take the first step because they are in fear.” – Lana.
- “Mastery is being unconditionally content.” – Lana.
- Abraham Hicks
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires, Esther and Jerry Hicks
Check out Lana: