Alexandra Franzen is a freelancing copywriter and author who I’ve been following for years. I love her because she runs her own business in such a unique and individual way, she steers clear of social media and writes the best newsletters in the world. If you’ve ever wondered what having a newsletter can do for you .. this is a great one to listen to. Alex is a true artist and a beautiful human being on a mission to create meaning with her life.
Welcome to On Purpose.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to be self aware enough to decide if social media is worth your time
- The importance of having a high quality newsletter
- How to balance creativity and business
- Why Alexandra deleted all of her social media accounts
- The unbelievable story of how her book came to life
- & so much more
- Podcast: Why Won’t You Date Me
- Podcast: The Daily
- Podcast: Thirst Aid Kit
- Podcast: Am I Allowed to Like Anything?
- So This Is The End: A Love Story, Alexandra Franzen
- Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day, Todd Henry
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.
2 thoughts on “029: Social Media Is Optional Not Mandatory with Alexandra Franzen”
Wow, this has been the BEST podcast I’ve listened to so far. I mean, all your podcasts are great, I’ve enjoyed them all, but this one….love love love…so much to love. That conversation certainly made me think how I am spending my days. What really matters. She’s such a sincere beautiful human (& so are you!). Thank you Alex (& Alex!), absolutely loved every minute of that. xx
Thank you so much for this episode. This the first of your podcasts that I have ever listened to, and it came at the right time. Recently, I have been having the nudge to delete my Instagram, because I had become extremely pressured about posting and Instagram growth. But listening to you both, I have had the courage to take the first step by announcing a break on my Instagram, and committing to using my time off to rediscover myself. Thank you Alex and Alex. May God bless you. I am going ahead to listen to more episodes