Katie Dalebout is an author, podcaster, and what I like to call a professional curator. She’s the author of her book, Let It Out, has an awesome podcast called, Let It Out and is someone who I’m lucky enough to call a personal friend. She’s such a good example of someone who is tackling entrepreneurship in her own, unique, creative way, taking it at her own pace, and doing what feels right for her above all else. If you’ve been struggling with having a full-time job while juggling growing your brand and business, you’re gonna love this one.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
– How to juggle entrepreneurship with a full-time job
– Revenue streams in the podcast world
– How to grow your audience using podcasting
– How to start a passion project that enhances your career
– Reflections on Katie’s first online course
– & so much more
- Let [ a podcast ] Out, Katie’s comprehensive workshop for anyone looking to host, produce, and launch a podcast of their own
- Let It Out Book, Katie Dalebout
- Let It Out Podcast, Katie Dalebout
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear, Elizabeth Gilbert
- Stargirl, Jerry Spinelli
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadonon Instagram.
*This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.