In a world where millions of likes, follows and subscriptions are the ultimate goal, having less than 100 may actually be more than you think.
In a society that values productivity over health, your business is sick whenever you are.
In times of challenge and conflict, sometimes your best display of strength is vulnerability.
These are but some of the unconventional truths that have shaped our next guest, JuVan Langford, a lifestyle entrepreneur, business coach and global speaker on men’s empowerment.
“If you are not happy with people around you—it’s not your people.”
Sharing his nuggets of wisdom from social media to social living, learn how the founder of “The MENtour” lives, breathes and thinks about his purpose every single day.
In this Podcast you’ll learn:
- Juvan’s core value in life and entrepreneurship.
- What’s *really* holding people back from achieving their goals.
- Why he does not care about his social media numbers, and what he focuses on instead.
- How he maintains high quality friendships in his life.
- The most important thing you should be taking care of as an entrepreneur (yourself).