“Have you ever been to a busy mall with like a million people and everyone is talking? That’s what the inside of my brain felt like.“
Alex details her nitty gritty experiences this week in her business–the trials and tribulations of developing a Facebook Ad Strategy and her crazy and hectic workloads.
But in darkness there’s always a glimmer of light.
Learn how she overcomes her obstacles, declutters her path to progress and also discovers amazing insights that can help you and your business grow.
“The more that you put yourself out there, the more that your differences would stand visible to you.”
In this episode we talk about:
- Biggest Facebook Ad lessons of the week
- The book that’s made a big difference in my business
- Staying motivated, working hard & avoiding burnouts
- Why you should create content and put it online
- 3 things that worked for my business this week and could work for yours
Be with the Beads
Facebook: Alex Beadon
Essentialism – James Latham
Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.
Spark a conversation! Leave a comment below or say hello @alexbeadon on Instagram.