I’m so happy to announce that my podcast is FINALLY HERE, and today I’ve got Episode 001 for you!
In this episode I welcome you to the On Purpose with Alex Beadon Podcast. We talk about *why* I decided to name it “On Purpose with Alex Beadon” and I share exactly what I hope the podcast becomes for you.
Once we get over the introductions, I dive deeper into what’s been present for me this week in my business and life including:
- Why I decided to hire my BFF as my operations manager
- The sacrifices I’ve been making due to my commitment to success
- How to enjoy your life when you’re hustling and putting in the work
- What I’ve been doing behind-the-scenes of our Evergreen Funnel
- Why I’ve been turning to Amanda Bond for all things Facebook Ads
- The downsides of unrealistically high expectations
- The one part of the podcast that we had to re-do
- The important thing to remember when you’re in hustle mode
- One simple change I’ve made since being in hustle mode to make sure I’m taken care of
- The importance of discerning what’s a productive use of your time and what’s not
- Why I don’t subscribe to society’s definition of “productive”
- What I’m most excited for this week (Laura’s visit!)
- What I’ve been doing with IGTV and what I’ll be doing with it moving forward
“This is the thing about business that I love so much…. You’re taking leaps of faith, really hoping that things are going to work out the way you want them to work out… and simultaneously you have to be strong enough that when you take that leap of faith and it doesn’t work out that you remain grounded and unaffected.” – Alex Beadon
“I’m such a ‘done is better than perfect’ person” – Alex Beadon
“Whenever I’m in a period of hard work, showing myself compassion and kindness is rule number one.” – Alex Beadon
“You have a bodyguard at the front of your mind… Just because a thought comes in does not mean it has any validity. You choose the thoughts you want to believe in.” – Alex Beadon
When you’re done listening, make sure to head on over to our Podcast Page and LEAVE A REVIEW! We have a goal to get 100 reviews within the first 7 days and I NEED YOUR HELP in order to make it happen, so be sure to subscribe, leave a review and then tell your friends 😉
P.S. Loved this and want more? Check out our other episodes here.