I love this speech by Vishen Lakhiana, a Malaysian entrepreneur, for multiple reasons:
- Everything he says about being in “a state of flow” being the key to success (listen to it to know what I’m talking about)
- The story of of how changing his mindset skyrocketed his business.
- How he’s implemented a variety of unusual practices into his company’s work environment (like creating a Bell of Awesomeness that is Only to Be Rung in Moments of Sheer and Total Awesomeness to daily group meditation sessions where they visualize what they want in their lives)
- Everything he says about gratitude.
- How he talks about mixing profits with pleasure and purpose.
- What he says about focusing on the vision instead of the problem.
If you want to spend an hour getting inspired about the way you do business, you’ll like this 🙂
Comments Made Easy:
- Have you ever heard of Vishen or MindValley before?
- What was your biggest takeaway from this video?
- How “in flow” are you? 🙂