This week, since I’m in the middle of launching my free course and prepping to launch The School of Killer Impressions, I thought I’d share some of my favorite lessons I’ve learned on launching.
Lessons On Launching:
Leave a comment:
- What was your favorite part of this video?
- When was the last time you launched something? What was your favorite lesson learned?
- How do you want to feel when you launch?
More on my free course, “Get Paid To Be You”
We start on October 4th, click here to join us for *free*.
In this free course I’ll be teaching you:
- how to create structure + freedom in your business
- how to raise your prices while offering more value + saving more time
- how I plan my year to make sure I’m hitting my sales goals without burning out
- the 3 marketing strategies I use that have helped me make my highest single sale ever, the largest percent of my income, and passive income.
- PLUS I’ll be sharing my ‘secret’ to making sales *way* easier on myself, and why I believe I’ve never launched to crickets.
- Click here to make sure you get sent the free course.
With love and excitement for October 4th!
P.S. The winner of last week’s Instagram giveaway is @cassandra_janechi! Congrats girl! I’ll be sending you an email soon, and getting my fave business book delivered straight to your door. 🙂